[NFBMI-Talk] NFB Detroit Chapter picnic: July 23, 2022

atherjammoa at gmail.com atherjammoa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:21:35 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

The NFB Detroit chapter would like to invite everyone to our cookout
happening on July 23, 2022. Please see the flyer below for additional
information. We look forward to seeing anyone who might be able to attend!

Detroit Chapter

Membership Cookout

When:  Saturday, July 23, 2022

               12 P.M. to 5 P.M.

Where: O'Hair Park

               19400 Pembroke Ave

               Detroit, MI 48219

*Due to COVID-19 masks are Recommended for your safety and the safety of
others, but not required

Enter the 50/50 Raffle

Learn how you can become a member of your local NFB Chapter!

Free Food!

(While supplies last)

Door Prizes!

Meet Chapter Members/Learn How we help our community!

For questions or additional info, contact John Scott

313-567-7742

Or

Tara Morgan

615-606-2971