[NFBMI-Talk] Saturday board meeting with attached agenda

mpowell7583 at yahoo.com mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 19:31:53 UTC 2022

Greetings to all on our list.

The board of directors of the NFB of Michigan will be holding our meeting
this Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 1 PM until 4:00 PM if we need to go that
long.

As usual we will be meeting in our Michigan Zoom room.  Here is the link
followed by the Zoom ID and password if you need to enter Zoom from an
outside line or if you put the numbers in manually once you have Zoom
installed on your computer or phone request to join a meeting.

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

The Zoom ID is: 96212695221The passcode is 902855.  If you call Zoom from an
outside line you will be welcomed to Zoom then you will be asked to enter
the ID followed by the passcode.

One of the outside numbers to call in from a regular phone using an outside
line is: (312)626-6799

Attached is the agenda and I hope you can be with us.

Michael Powell, President

NFB of Michigan

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com