[NFBMI-Talk] Last Call for Shifts: NFBMI Exhibit Hall Sign Up

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Jun 20 19:17:09 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Friends

This message is the NFB of Michigan's last call for exhibit hall volunteers. Our exhibit hall table, where our fundraising magic occurs, is still looking for dedicated affiliate members and friends to work. At the table, people can learn about the products other vendors are sharing and selling, create connections with other visitors and even meet a leader from different states. Remember, if you are receiving financial assistance from the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan, you will NOT receive your funding unless you are volunteering for at least one shift. Shifts are two hours long and the following ones are still available:
Thursday, July 7

  *   9-11am
  *   11am-1pm
  *   1-3pm
  *   3-5pm
Friday, July 8, 2022

  *   12-1:45pm
  *   7-9pm

A quick reminder that all shifts are worked by two people, so if you don't have a partner, you will be matched with another NFB of Michigan member. The deadline for signing up for a shift in the exhibit hall at our NFB of Michigan table is 10pm EST this evening. You can do so by emailing Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu<mailto:Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu> or texting (269) 216-8640 and requesting one of the shifts above. Registration is on a rolling basis, so the earlier you reach out, the more likely you will get the shift you desire. There is a mandatory training for members that are volunteering occurring next week, so please sign up for a shift so you can be informed of our process. I look forward to working with you all this year in New Orleans.

With Love,
Robert Parsons
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan