[NFBMI-Talk] sad news

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 02:58:28 UTC 2022

hello mike and all,

i was sooo shocked to hear of this news of the passing of joy harris
dying today through the message that you just sent here on the list.

i'am sooo sorry that had to happen to her especially since national
convention is in 2 weeks. my heart for prayers and thoughts go out to
alan. alan was a awesome person for me when i joined the nfb of mi
affiliate and, so was joy too. i loved her since of humor and, her
willingness to love anyone even if you were different. i loved meeting
her twin sister jay at my second national convention in anaheim. they
were both very close and, i bet that she will have to endure a great
deal of pain in losing her.

alan and joy made me feel included in the nfb of mi and, also into the
nfb of mi even though there wasn't a chapter on the west side of mi.
but, they always welcomed me into the federation family and, then my
sister rebecca in 1999.

again, my heart goes out to alan and, to everyone else here in the
federation affiliate.

hugs,
amy sabo