[NFBMI-Talk] You're Invited: At Large Independence Seminar

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Thu May 5 16:11:24 UTC 2022

Howdy Federation Family

Are you interested in learning about our Federation's brand and message? Ever considered what our philosophy looks like at work? Well, the At Large chapter of the NFB of Michigan invites you all for a special seminar stream of "The Nature of Independence!"
This popular speech given by our former national president, Kenneth Jernigan, explores the debate about what true independence is in the eyes of our organization. Join your At Large members next Thursday, May 12 at 8pm EST, via Zoom  as we process and interpret the messages he sends to members as well as how his words affect our everyday lives. As always, we will be excited to hear what each of you have to contribute to the conversation and hope that it creates a great discussion on how Michigan's blind can continue to live the lives we want.

With Love, Hope and Determination,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: (269) 216-8640