[NFBMI-Talk] The Stride Report v.11: Dancing In the Streets

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Thu Nov 3 18:48:19 UTC 2022

Happy Convention's Eve Folks!

If you are on your way to Grand Rapids, I can't wait to catch up with you. In the meantime, I want our members who will be tuning into the festivities, both in person and virtual, to really get up with me and shake. Yes, shake. Continue to shake everything you've got as we celebrate the wrapping up of a sleeper hit fundraising event for Blind Equity Achievement Month. I won't talk too long, let our affiliate's numbers speak:

2022 NFBMI Six Dot Stride Report

Total Raised: $2120

Leaderboard

  1.  Robert Parsons ($1020 Raised)
  2.  Mike Powell ($475 Raised)
  3.  Donna Posont ($315 Raised)
  4.  Michelle Crouch ($240 Raised)
  5.  Sabrina Simmonds
  6.  Sharon Scott

Now don't get us confused, this campaign is still going on and our Striders are still looking for your support. Remember, this is a walk-a-thon, and our six competitors must compete for the most distanced walked for a potential prize of a $50 Visa gift card. Support your Striders by visiting the below link and give them a boost by using the pledge by distance function. I am so proud of our members, donors, and Striders for their work to show the world that we have the tools to live the life we want.

Link: www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride<http://www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride>

With Love,

Robert Parsons, Jr.
President| At Large Chapter
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan