[NFBMI-Talk] Online Interview With Clusiv.io - High Tech And Job Readiness Training By The Blind, For The Blind

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:10:32 UTC 2022

Time: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 - 3:00 PM Eastern Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/9908141333

Hello to all fellow members and friends of the National Federation of
the Blind who are in reach of this message.  Please feel free to
forward to your networks.

Tune into a special  Q&A discussion with representatives of Clusiv, a
new and exciting company that offers online training to help specific
blind clients enhance their technology skills and to learn best
practices for seeking out and landing that dream white-collar job.
https://clusiv.io/

What makes Clusiv special in this regard is that they have been
awarded vendor status with Vocational Rehabilitation in Indiana.  So
if you're not satisfied with how your case is turning out, and
especially if you could use something superior in the way of tech
training, résumé writing, or other support, you may now go to your
counselor and ask for Clusiv to be your provider if your VR case is in
Indiana.

It is not my intention that NFB or any of our subsidiaries be seen as
endorsing Clusiv.  Other training and job readiness companies are
welcome to come to the Indiana Affiliate and ask for a chance to speak
to our membership.  But choice matters; this is one key lesson I have
learned over my many years of life.  So it is my intent throughout
this winter to use the excellent online platforms we have available to
showcase companies and individuals among us who could make an epic
difference for the good in someone's life.

Clusiv will give a brief presentation; but most of the time is
reserved for Q&A.  So we hope this will touch off a lively
employment-related discussion that could go in a lot of different
directions.

See you at 3:00 PM Eastern/2:00 PM Central on the 9th.

Cordially,

Kane Brolin
President, Indiana State Affiliate
National Federation of the Blind