[NFBMI-Talk] The Stride Report v.1

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Thu Oct 6 02:08:06 UTC 2022

Hey Folks!

We are five days into Blind Equality Achievement Month (BEAM) and are excited that our state campaign is beginning to pull numbers and support. Here's a quick check in on how we are doing:

NFBMI Six Dot Stride Funding Report

Total Funds Raised: $100
Participants:
Robert Parsons
Donna Posont

It's not too late to join us in our quest to raise awareness of our organization and push to create programs for blind families and youth. Visit https://www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride to learn more about how you can donate to one of our Striders or become a participant. All interested members in joining the Stride are eligible for the $50 Visa Gift Cards and the Apple TV Device is they register on or before October 15, 2022. For questions, assistance signing up or to donate, call or text (269) 216-8640. We hope you Stride into opportunity with us this month.

With Love, Hope and Determination

Robert Parsons
President| At Large Chapter
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan