[NFBMI-Talk] The Stride Report v.5: Watch Out Now!!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Oct 24 18:25:51 UTC 2022

Hey Federation Friends

Just when you thought October was coming to  a close, the NFB of Michigan starts to get interesting and we're seeing competition heat up. I'm swinging by with another update about our awesome fundraising campaign, The Six Dot Stride, a virtual walk-a-thon for Blind Equality Achievement Month. This campaign raises awareness on the programs for youth and family we will be working on this year while competing for kind of cool prizes, like:

*   RayCon Bluetooth Ear Buds (Highest Donor Pledge)

  *   Apple TV 4k Streaming Device (Highest strider Total Raised)

  *   $50 Visa Gift Card (Highest Distance Walked November 5)

Campaign Link: www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride<http://www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride>

2022 NFBMI Six Dot Stride Report

Total Raised: $600

Leaderboard

  1.  Robert Parsons ($245 Raised)

  2.  Donna Posont ($155Raised)

  3.  Michael Powell ($75 Raised)

  4.  Michelle Crouch ($70 Raised)

  5.  Sabrina Simmonds

  6.  Sharon Scott

Want to support our Striders as we battle it out? Visit www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride<http://www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride> for more information to sign up as a Strider or donating to one of our brave competitors. We are setting an affiliate challenge to bring this fundraiser to $1000 before convention begins. If you can help us through sharing the above link or donating, you'd be supporting our program and future programs that benefit blind Michiganders in real time. Thank you for your support and congratulations to all our Striders in the great work they are doing!

With Love,

Robert Parsons

President| At Large Chapter

Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan