[NFBMI-Talk] The Stride Report v.6: Not Far Now...

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Oct 25 04:04:34 UTC 2022

Lovely Evening Friends

Usually, I'd be curled up with my BARD selection and some background nature sounds playing from my smart speaker, but I couldn't hold this in. Some major donations just arrived for the NFBMI Six Dot Stride, changing the order of possible overall leaders and prize winners. Check it out:

2022 NFBMI Six Dot Stride Report

Total Raised: $750

Leaderboard

  1.  Robert Parsons ($295 Raised)

  2.  Michelle Crouch ($170 Raised)

3. Donna Posont ($155Raised)

4. Michael Powell ($75 Raised)

  5.  Sabrina Simmonds

  6.  Sharon Scott

Now don't get excited friends, there is still stiff competition between all of our Striders. Remember, our competition continues until November 5, 2022 at 7pm EDT. So, if you are interested, you can visit here<http://www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride>to to learn how you can get involved by Striding with us to raised awareness of our programs for blind youth or by donating to one of the above Striders that is doing the work of the Federation during Blind Equality Achievement Month. Remember, if you need assistance with this, reach out to me at (269) 216-8640. I'm happy to help us build the Federation.

With Love, Hope and Determination

Robert Parsons, Jr.

President| At Large Chapter

Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan