[NFBMI-Talk] The Stride Report v.9: The Swan Song

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Oct 31 01:30:00 UTC 2022

Happy Sunday Friends

It's the one and only back with a quick update on the NFBMI Six Dot Stride. Remember, we have SIX days left for our Striders to bring home the support and awareness in their efforts. In sharing our link to our virtual walk-a-thon, we continue to provide attention and financial backing for our programming. Here are the details:

2022 NFBMI Six Dot Stride Report

Total Raised: $1360

Leaderboard

  1.  Michael Powell ($475 Raised)
  2.  Robert Parsons ($320 Raised)
  3.  Donna Posont ($290 Raised)
  4.  Michelle Crouch ($205 Raised)
  5.  Sabrina Simmonds
  6.  Sharon Scott

You all know the drill. We can't get this wonderful campaign closed out without a final goal to touch. I am making a challenge to our Michigan affiliate members to help us close out Blind Equality Achievement Month with a bane. I know with our enthusiasm, we can bring this fundraiser for our families to $1500. We are so close, that with your help in sharing the below link and telling your friends, coworkers and family about our work, we can turn this dream into a reality. If you are also interested in donating to the cause, using our link can show you the steps for that. I'm always here to help. Texting (269) 216-8640 can get you directions, assistance, or even just a great conversation. I look forward to hearing from some of you and thank you all so much for making this new fundraiser such a success so far.

Link: www.nfbmi.org/six-dot-stride

With Love,

Robert Parsons, Jr.
President| At Large Chapter
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan