[NFBMI-Talk] Virtual Exhibitor Preview on Tuesday, 7 PM

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Oct 31 18:15:29 UTC 2022

Hello everyone. Convention is just in a few short days, but before this,
we have an opportunity for you to meet some of our exhibitors virtually.
Stop by our affiliate Zoom room on Tuesday evening at 7 PM for our
virtual exhibitor showcase. Here, exhibitors will share what they will
be offering at the convention so you can be prepared for the exhibit
hall on Friday afternoon.
I've included our afiliate Zoom link as well as our current exhibitors
below.

Hope to hear from you on Tuesday.

Main room
https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09
Meeting ID: 961 269 5221
  Passcode: 902855
One tap mobile +16468769923,,9612695221#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)

A. T. Guys
Disability Advocates of Kent County
Eye Learn Cares
Hearsee Mobility
Leader Dogs for the Blind
Michigan Department of Education – Low Incidence Outreach
National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Fund Raising
Seedlings (virtual only)