[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: [Community-Service] SAVE THE DATE, SEPTEMBER 28TH, FINANCIAL WELLNESS SEMINAR!

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:01:02 UTC 2022

Financial Wellness Seminar Geared At Blind People

Date & Time: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 @ 7:00 PM Eastern Time

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

NFB Ohio Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

One tap mobile +1 (646) 876-9923,,4081850851#

This looks to be a good one, especially for anyone who is fearful that
getting a job will disqualify someone who is blind from receiving
needed Social Security or social insurance coverage.

It's just one of the many great offerings that the NFB Ohio
Affiliate--in this case, their Community Service Committee--puts on
for us.