[NFBMI-Talk] Communications committee information meeting

Ather Jammoa atherjammoa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:26:48 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone,
Summer is quickly coming to a close. Kids are going back to school,
and for members of the Michigan NFB affiliate, it means that our state
convention is right around the corner.

A lot of people often have no idea how to keep up-to-date with the
latest happenings surrounding our state convention, or even knowing
such easily obtainable information such as when the next board meeting
is, or when the next meeting for their favorite committee of interest
is going to be. As a part of tonight's informational meeting about the
communications committee, we will also be giving step-by-step
instructions on how to sign up for our internet listserves so that our
members can be able to read all of the latest happenings, as well as
post anything they find of interest to our affiliate themselves onto
the list. So, please tell any of your friends and acquaintances who
are not on this list about tonight's meeting so that they can attend.
In addition to this information, we will discuss some of the latest
things that the communications committee has been involved in, as well
as things that we will be working on in the near future. The meeting
is only expected to be an hour or so long, and if any of you know me,
you should know that I try to stick to my time limits as best as I
can!

Our meeting will take place on our main affiliate Zoom line tonight,
August 11, 2023 at 8:00 PM EST, and we look forward to seeing everyone
there! The zoom link is provided below. Again, we encourage everyone
to please forward this message to anyone who they believe might
benefit from it.

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Ather