[NFBMI-Talk] Adieu, 2022...

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 02:15:39 UTC 2023

hello robert,

first of all happy new year to you and, everyone in the nfb of mi affiliate.

i met you this summer at the nfb national convention in new orleans in
the exhibit hall and, you might not remember me. but, my name is amy
sabo and, i'am too a former member of the nfb of mi who moved to
colorado in 2003. but, i still do come home to mi since my dad's
family stilllives there and, i have friends there too which i go and
visit with. from 2003-2011 i had 2 homes that i lived in both here in
colorado and in michigan. but, in 2011 my parents who retired from
their jobs in michigan moved to be near to us sabo sister here in
colorado. yes, i also have a blind sister named rebecca who is also a
member of the nfb too and, also started out in the nfb of mi because
of me!

i loved reading your post and reflections on the coming year from 2022
and, it seems like the nfb of mi has done some awesome work so far
and, i look forward to hearing from you as their new president on the
upcoming year of the work in the nfb of michigan too!

again, thanks for the note and, happy new year to you too and, i also
hope that 2023 is a awesome one for you too!

sincerelyy,
amy sabos