[NFBMI-Talk] Adieu, 2022...

jcscot at sbcglobal.net jcscot at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 1 17:39:00 UTC 2023

Dear Robert,
Happy New Year to you too and thank you so very much for the summarization
of last year's events.  It made me swell with pride and recognize that I
must try to do more.  I pray to the Most High that he gives me the strength,
fortitude, and will to help make 2023 a banner year for our State.

Federationally Yours,

John