[NFBMI-Talk] Communications Committee meeting

atherjammoa at gmail.com atherjammoa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:25:49 UTC 2023

Happy New Year, members and friends of the Michigan NFB affiliate!

I hope 2023 is going to be a great year for all of you. Many exciting things
are coming, and one of the best ways you can learn about them and even take
part in organizing them is by attending some of the upcoming committee
meetings this week! Quick shoutout to the Youth and Family programming
committee on Wednesday night at 7:00 PM at our usual Zoom link! See the
below link for that meeting.

Later this week on Friday January 6, attend a meeting with the
Communications Committee, where you can learn about all of the things we do
for our amazing affiliate. We are always looking for members of our
affiliate who are interested in joining and helping us do our work! If some
of the things we do interest you, we look forward to seeing you on Friday
and answering your questions! Some of the things we do include:

*	Keep members up-to-date with the latest happenings in advocacy
efforts around the state using social media tools such as Facebook as well
as email
*	Set up and organize Zoom meetings for affiliate chapter meetings and
special events
*	Monitoring our social media platforms

When: Friday, January 6, 2023 at 7 PM EST.

Where: our usual affiliate Zoom room

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Meeting ID: 961 269 5221

Passcode: 902855

We hope to see you all there whether you are interested in joining or if you
have any questions for us.

Ather Jammoa