[NFBMI-Talk] NFB of Michigan Caucus 7/1

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 12:49:11 UTC 2023

Good Morning Michigan Federationists!

I hope you are all in the convention spirit, whether you are joining us in Houston or virtually. The NFB of Michigan caucus will take place this evening at 9pm at the Hilton Convention center roon 346a. The caucus is an annual gathering our affiliate has at the beginning of convention to connect with members, answer questions, provide updates, and perform the banquet exchange. This meeting is also where members will receive assistance if they requested it from the affiliate. For questions about the caucus, please feel free to send an email to President at nfbmi.org.

Thanks,

Robert Parsons Jr.