[NFBMI-Talk] Our Michigan 50-50 raffle is now live!

atherjammoa at gmail.com atherjammoa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 13:13:01 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone,

If you are at the NFB2023 Convention with us, we hope that you are having a
great time, and are getting what you hoped for from the experience. If you
are not at the convention, we hope that you are enjoying the virtual
experience that is available to you. As a part of that virtual experience,
we wanted to let you all know that the Michigan 50-50 raffle is now live!
This means that the more tickets are sold, the bigger the prize is. You can
either stop off at our table at the exhibit hall (Table A42) to purchase
your tickets, or you can contact me to purchase your tickets as well, and I
will take your information over the phone. This raffle is open to all
convention and non-convention attendees, so feel free to pass this message
along to your families as well and get them to purchase tickets! Each ticket
is $10, or you can buy 3 tickets for $20. The drawing will be held on Sunday
at noon central time. We wish you the best of luck!

My phone number in case anyone wants to get in contact with me to purchase
tickets is: (248) 941-4448

Ather