[NFBMI-Talk] convention sale

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:25:25 UTC 2023

hello all,

i hope that you are all who here in texas for national convention are
doing well! i tried selling this this past spring on the colorado-talk
list but, i had no success!

i'am selling a leather case with a wrist strap and a shoulder strap.
this case is only for the victor stream 2nd generation. if anyone who
still has the vr stream 2nd generation and, would love this leather
case contact me in the colorado delegation tommorrow during general
sessions or call me at 303-588-7725 or email me off list at
amieelsabo at gmail.com

i'am selling it for $20.00 and, i will only take cash no online
payments please! i will be here until friday afternoon july 7th and,
then i'am off to colorado. i want to sell this to someone soon so,
please contact me asap!

thanks,
amy sabo