[NFBMI-Talk] #NFB23 Restaurant Guide

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:26:37 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Friends,

As we get prepared for our annual reunion in the great state of Texas, I'd like to supply our Michigan affiliate members with this useful document created by the National Federation of the Blind of Texas. We know that many of us will be excited to explore Houston and all it offers, so please take some time to consider the choices outlined here and be sure to thank Norma Crosby and members of the Texas affiliate for their effort in building the Federation.

My Best,