[NFBMI-Talk] #NFB23 Restaurant Guide

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 02:25:29 UTC 2023

hello robert,

thanks for posting this to the list. i hope if you don't mind if i
forward this onto the other nfbnets lists that i'am also on too?

thanks for this information i was on the nfb of texas's web site last
night and, i was looking for a restaurant guide for places to eat
around the hotel and, i didn't find anything and, you came to the
rescure!

thanks again and, i will see you in texas!

sincerely,
amy sabo