[NFBMI-Talk] FWD: NFB Convention Airport Transportation

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:31:18 UTC 2023

Howdy Federation Friends

For those flying into Houston this weekend, I know that we are all working on figuring out transportation. the airport offers taxis, averaging at about $72 to the Hilton, while uber can vary. Here is another option to consider. They are offering service to the convension hotels for $60 from the airport. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Robert
Welcome to Houston!