[NFBMI-Talk] NFB Convention 2023 table schedule

atherjammoa at gmail.com atherjammoa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 17:23:06 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

Convention is fast approaching, and I am sure everyone is busy getting their
bags packed, and their plans to enjoy some delicious Texas food all firmed
up. However, those of you who have requested assistance from the state to
attend national convention have just one more thing that you need to do.
Anyone who requested assistance must work our state affiliate table, A42,
for a one hour shift on either Sunday or Monday. The first two Sunday shifts
have already been taken. However, I currently have openings on Sunday from
11-5, and on Monday from 9-5. If you want to work with someone specific,
please let me know who that person is.

You can either email me to get your schedule times figured out, or you can
call and/or text me. I will include my contact information below.

Email: atherjammoa at gmail.com <mailto:atherjammoa at gmail.com>

Phone: (248) 941-4448

I look forward to hearing from everyone soon!

Ather