[NFBMI-Talk] Any Meeting Information for the At Large Chapter?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 21:28:48 UTC 2023

Hello All,

It was my understanding that the At Large chapter met on the second Monday of the month. However, I have not seen any announcements regarding this month's meeting which I believe would be taking place tonight. I have enjoyed attending the past couple of the At Large chapter meetings as it provides a better perspective of what is going on at the state affiliate level that does not always make it into my local chapter meeting. Does anyone have any information regarding the next meeting for the AT Large chapter? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth