[NFBMI-Talk] Meet the Press: NFBMI National Scholarship Finalist News Coverage!

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:21:56 UTC 2023

Federation Family,

As we prepare for our 2023 national convention in Houston, I want to
remind you all to be sure to cheer from the rafters for our national
scholarship finalists. This year, we have two finalists from the great
state of Michigan. One of our finalists, Felecia Bradford, is a
breakout star from our Flint-Genesee chapter; having been a strong
advocate this year at our 2023 Washington Seminar, the Flint chapter’s
voting rights demonstration, the statewide Youth and Family program
planning committee, our delegation at the 2023 MAER conference and as
a NFB delegate for the consumer involvement committee for the BSBP.
Felecia’s dedication to the work of the Federation is a testament to
the investment that the Federation is making in her educational
future. Please take some time to check out an amazing interview that
ABC 12 did with Felecia this week following the announcement of her as
a national  scholarship finalist by clicking the link below.
Congratulations again to Felecia and the Flint-Genesee chapter for
their mobilization and dedication to the work of the Federation!

https://www.abc12.com/news/education/visually-impaired-mott-college-student-wins-national-scholarship/article_610386c4-fb6f-11ed-ada6-03a3145f1f50.html

Respectfully,

Robert Parsons, Jr.
President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan