[NFBMI-Talk] Last Chance to Register for Convention at Discounted Rates

Jason Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Nov 3 22:04:12 UTC 2023

Hello Michigan affiliate members and friends.

Our state convention is just a week away, and this is the last weekend to
register at the preconvention rates.
Friday, November 10 through Sunday, November 12, 2023
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Dearborn
5801 Southfield Fwy
Detroit, MI 48228

We have a lot of exciting events planned this year including an expanded
list of breakout sessions, a large exhibit hall on Friday and Saturday,
Michigan's Got Talent, and a banquet address from prior national president
Dr. Marc Maurer.

To register, see the agenda, and get more info, please visit
https://www.nfbmi.org/convention

Please note some people are receiving an error after making their payment.
The payments are being received and the registration is successful. Please
write convention at nfbmi.org if you would like to verify your registration.

If you need a room under our room block of $139 per night plus tax, please
call the hotel directly and leave a message at 313-982-3983.

If you have any questions or get stuck, please email convention at nfbmi.org

We can't wait to see you in Detroit.