[NFBMI-Talk] They're Competing: NFBMI White Cane Virtual Auction

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Nov 7 02:05:45 UTC 2023

Good Evening Federationists!

It is convention week and celebrations are upon us! Before we all take part in this exciting weekend, I wanted to remind you all that it's also the week we are wrapping up our virtual auction for Blind Equality Achievement Month. The White Cane Winners virtual auction ends at our state convention banquet, on November 11 at 8pm and the highest bidder on the items will be considered the winners of the prizes. Over the weekend, our affiliate leadership did a great job advertising the auction, which showed an increase in bids and major competition on some of our popular items, like:

  *   Apple Air Pods
  *   Apple TV Streaming Device
  *   Amazon Smart Fire Television
  *   Baked Snacks and Desserts
  *   Coffee and Home Appliances
  *   Accessible Board and Card Game Bundles

It's not too late for you to claim your bid. At the moment, there are items that are going for great deals and if you wait you could miss out! Visit www.32auctions.com/wcw2023<http://www.32auctions.com/wcw2023> to place your bid and stake your claim in one of these great items, helping us build the Federation! With every bid you place and link you share to a friend; we get closer to making ways to accomplish the goals for ourselves and blind people throughout our great state.

With Love, Hope and Determination,

Robert Parsons, Jr.
President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan