[NFBMI-Talk] December 9 Owl Prowl

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:29:18 UTC 2023

December 9, 2023Owl Prowl

December brings many reasons for celebration. One big reason for the Birding
by Ear and Beyond community is that the owls are more auditory as they begin
their mating and nesting season. Please join us on December 9 as we travel
the trails near the Environmental Interpretive Center in an effort to listen
to the Great Horned Owls as well as Eastern Screech Owls. Any other species
of owls would be an exciting surprise. Most of the evening we will stay warm
indoors in the EIC as we celebrate with fun, food, and fellowship.  There is
a plan to play Birdbraiin Jeopardy complete with lots of bird trivia and
prizes. We will be meeting in Room 119 of the Environmental Interpretive
Center in the northwest corner of University of Michigan, Dearborn campus
from 5-8p m. For more information please contact Donna Posont, 313-220-8140,
or respond to this email. I am looking forward to a seasonal celebration of
Michigan Owls which includes lots of friends.

Gratefully,

Donna Posont

Coordinator, Birding by Ear and Beyond

Environmental Interpretive Center