[NFBMI-Talk] Youth and Family Committee - Braille Carnival and Braille Around the House Meeting

tara.morgan180 at gmail.com tara.morgan180 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 00:06:52 UTC 2023

Good Evening NFBMI,

This year the Affiliate Youth and Family Committee will be bringing the
Braille Carnival and Braille Around the House, sponsored by the Detroit
Chapter, to the NFBMI State Convention. Both programs will be full of
braille games, books, products, and product information that can assist and
bring fun to visually impaired individuals. The Youth and Family Committee
will be meeting on Tuesday, October 31st at 7PM in the Michigan Zoom room.
We will be covering the finalization of the following items:

*	Volunteers (and assignments)
*	Program Setup
*	Points of Discission (Braille At Home)
*	Materials (Braille At Home)
*	Misc. Items

To join the meeting, please use the following link:

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Zoom ID: 9612695221 passcode 902855.

We are only a couple of weeks away from our convention and my excitement is
building! GO NFBMI!

Tara Morgan

Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Student

Western Michigan University