[NFBMI-Talk] 2023 NFBMI State Convention Agenda Now Available

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 10:49:38 UTC 2023

Good Morning Federation Family and Friends,

I hope the weekend is treating you all well thus far. As you prepare for
your first cup of coffee or a hot breakfast, take some time to read up on
opportunities! Yes, the agenda for the 2023 State Convention of the National
Federation of the Blind of Michigan is now available. Interested members can
preview the Word version of the agenda by visiting
<https://nfbmi.org/convention>.

I encourage everyone who is attending to take advantage of all the different
opportunities for information about our organization, programs and to learn
how you can get involved. As a reminder, registering for convention is the
surest way you will have a voice in the work we do, which includes:

*	Setting the Path for our Affiliate Next Year
*	Developing and Electing our Leadership
*	Advocating for the Needs of Blind Michiganders to Employers,
Professionals and Other Attendees

Using the link above will also take you to the online preregistration form.
The preregistration rate of $15 is available until October 31. The page will
also provide a link for you to reserve your hotel room for convention.
Staying at the DoubleTree Detroit Dearborn is a great way for convention
attendees to receive the true convention experience. With our exciting
talent showcase Friday evening and our Banquet festivities on Saturday, I
can assure you all that it is something you won't want to miss. For more
questions about the convention experience or registration, feel free to
email convention at nfbmi.org <mailto:convention at nfbmi.org> . I am so grateful
for the hard work of our affiliate this year and can't wait to connect with
you all in two weeks.

With Respect,

Robert Parsons, Jr.

President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan