[NFBMI-Talk] NFB of Michigan's Flint/Genesee Chapter's Popcorn popup store

Steven Crouch stevencrouch425 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 18:21:14 UTC 2024

Hello ladies and Gents.
There is time to still buy your favorite stock of popcorn with the National
Federation of the Blind of Michigan's kernel Craze. And this time, I'm
sharing and spreading some love to our Flint/Genesee Chapter of the NFB of
Michigan! Remember, this fundraiser is not only a way to buy your popcorn,
but it also raises awareness of what the National Federation of the Blind
can do, as well as the state affiliate. This Fundraiser will go towards
events such as the national and state conventions, adventurous outings,
etc. Again, get your selection of your favorite popcorn, you won't regret
it. Here is the Link for the NFB of Michigan's Flint/Genesee chapter's
popup store. Deadline is April 3 at 12 noon. And without further do, get
buying, chow down, and have a blessed day!
Steven Crouch, Secretary of the Michigan Association of Blind Students of
the NFB of Michigan.

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/yzo5y800