[NFBMI-Talk] Happy April Fools’ Day.

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:27:31 UTC 2024

Due to a technical glitch, my St. Patrick’s Day show on blind Café radio did not air. As a result, my show this evening will be a re-broadcast of my March 18 show. In fact, we will learn about a patron saint of Finland during the show as well as providing, mini original Irish groups. The show begins at seven Eastern six Central and four Pacific on blind Café radio. Just ask your Alexa device to “learn blind Café radio skill“ then ask her to play blind Café radio. Failing that you can always search for blind Café radio on Facebook. As well, you might also try downloading the live 365 application for your phone signing in and searching for blind café radio. That’s tonight at seven Eastern six central for Pacific. Happy listening and thanks for tuning in to sound pictures. Fred Olver.
Sent from my iPhone