[NFBMI-Talk] The Kraze Kall v. 8: Grand Rising...

Sam Rau samdrau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:12:28 UTC 2024

I just want to know... Where's Steven Crouch with his shout out to our
Wayne chapter? We intend to be the fun adventures chapter after all; no
more Lill' Wayne yall. Anyway all kidding asside I'm so proud of the work
we've done individually and collectively this weekend to raise funds for
this year's convention. And hey; our Michigan students are finally on the
board! Let's finnish strong folks.