[NFBMI-Talk] Michigan Association of Blind Student's Double Good Popup Store

Steven Crouch stevencrouch425 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:36:29 UTC 2024

Well hello once again Ladies and Gents.
I hope you're doing awesome and are especially kernelly Crazed up on
popcorn. I'm sharing and spreading lots of love to our NFB of Michigan's
student Division, cause you have just under three hours left until the
Popcorn Kernel Craze fundraiser closes. Which means, you can still buy your
selection of popcorn, and also raise awareness of the NFB of Michigan. Here
is the link to the Michigan student division's Double Good Popup Store.
Stay positive, get crazy on kernels, and have a wonderful day!
Steven Crouch, Secretary of the Michigan Association of Blind Students of
the NFB of Michigan.

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/5j5ez56f