[NFBMI-Talk] Youth and Family Committee Meeting Reminder

tara.morgan180 at gmail.com tara.morgan180 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:12:46 UTC 2024

Hello All,

The Youth and Family Planning Committee is currently looking for individuals
to join the committee. Without participation from our federation members, we
would not be able to create or participate in events that provide
experiences, advocacy, education, and training to those in our communities.
The committee is in the process of planning for the 2024 R.E.A.L. Program.
Our next meeting will be held at 6 PM on Tuesday, February 20th on Zoom.
Anyone who would like to be a part of the committee and share ideas for
programming, YOU are invited to join us.

To join the meeting via the zoom app, please use the following link:

https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Or access the app and enter in the following ID and Passcode:

Zoom ID: 9612695221 passcode 902855.

To dial in, use the following information:

1-646-876-9923 Meeting Id: 9612695221Pass Code: 902855