[NFBMI-Talk] Voting

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:49:18 UTC 2024

Hi all.
I recently relocated to Oakland county from Long Island. To make a long story short, I do not have reliable enough hearing to follow most TTS-generated speech. Which leaves me in a bit of a pickle in the sense that I’m not able to use the audio from the talking machines. I know that some states like Colorado and North Carolina are offering other options like voting by text. Does anyone know if there are other non-audio voting options available in Michigan? Is there an up-to-date place where this info can be found?

Thank you in advance for any support!
Scott