[NFBMI-Talk] The passing of Paulette Powell: Obituary and funeral information

debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net debrag1374 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 28 01:37:54 UTC 2024

,hello everyone

,I would like to take this opportunity to offer my condolences to ,mike and his family during these difficult times. I've only had the pleasure of talking to paulette a couple of times when I called to speak with mike.
The little that I know about her, I can tell that she was a beautiful person. I know she will be missed by mike and all who were close to her

Hang in there, be strong and be encouraged.

Debbie Wellington
,debbie ,wellington

Want to buy or sell Avon? Go to: https://www.avon.com/repstore/deborahgolden