[NFBMI-Talk] Starting Soon: NFBMI Fundraising Committee Meeting 6pm

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 22:38:02 UTC 2024

Good Evening Federation Family,

I am excited to connect with you all at the first NFBMI Fundraising
Committee meeting at 6pm. This is our first introductory meeting, so we will
have a single topic, which is goal setting. Do you have a fundraising idea
you would like the state affiliate to consider? Let's discuss your idea this
evening, Also, we are excited to unveil our first fundraising project of
2024! You will not want to miss this meeting on our Zoom line, Please use
the link below.

Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Meeting ID: 961 269 5221

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,9612695221#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)

+13017158592,,9612695221

Respectfully,

Robert Parsons, Jr., M. A., CRC, CVRT, LLPC

President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

(269) 216- 8640

www.nfbmi.org <http://www.nfbmi.org>

"Without struggle, there is no progress." - Frederick Douglas