[NFBMI-Talk] Together, We Make the Dreams of Our Chapters, Affiliate and National Organization Come True.

tara.morgan180 at gmail.com tara.morgan180 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:26:57 UTC 2024

Insight Non-Visual Learning Presents: 2024 March Madness Squares

The 2024 March Madness Squares is off to a good start. With 6 days to go
before purchasing squares closes, there are many left to be filled. Get the
word out to your friends and family who enjoy the college basketball
excitement. And for those who don't care for the sport, winning green may be
your attention grabber. The entry fee of $25 can be sent via Cash App to
$InsightNVL with your name and MM24 on the 'For' line. A maximum of 10
squares per person may be purchased.

All proceeds will be donated to the Detroit Chapter to benefit the advocacy
of our community!

For assistance you can call 586-260-7803. If no answer, please leave a
message and I will get back to you.