[NFBMI-Talk] The Kraze Kall v.1: The Hot Steppas...

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 11:20:04 UTC 2024

Good Morning and Blessed Sunday Federation Family,

I am so proud and excited to bring you the first of many updates for our
Spring statewide fundraising campaign: the 2024 Kernel Kraze. This Double
Good Popcorn fundraiser includes six virtual stores for our various active
chapters and divisions across our affiliate. They have been off to a great
start and are not done yet. I have included our total fundraising
performance so far.

Total Funds Raised as of  7am, March 31, 2024 | $880

1.	NFBMI Detroit Chapter | $ 403 Raised
2.	NFB Flint Genesee Chapter $234 Raised
3.	NFB New Wayne County Chapter $113 Raised
4.	Michigan Blind Seniors| $100 Raised
5.	NFBMI At Large Chapter  | $31 Raised
6.	Michigan Association of Blind Students | $0 Raised

The Double Good fundraising policy affords us 50% of this amount, so please
consider what this means as we continue to support our chapter and division
stores during the Kernel Kraze period. The 2024 Kernel Kraze runs until
Wednesday, April 3 at 12pm. Please contact your chapter or division
president to receive your store link. Your are welcome to purchase popcorn
to support your chapter or share your link with friends and family to
further our efforts. All proceeds help the affiliate support Michigan
Federationists in their efforts to attend our national convention in Orlando
and learn all that the Federation offers this July. I have also included our
At Large chapter store link below for members who would like to participate.
If you have questions about your store link, please contact your chapter or
division store coordinator. You are all doing an excellent job thus far and
I am so grateful for your efforts in making our dreams a reality.

Link: Double Good Gourmet Popcorn Fundraising
<https://popup.doublegood.com/s/9utzc845>

With Love, Hope and Determination,

Robert Parsons, Jr., M. A., CRC, CVRT, LLPC

President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

(269) 216- 8640

www.nfbmi.org <http://www.nfbmi.org>

"Without struggle, there is no progress." - Frederick Douglas