[NFBMI-Talk] Michigan Association of Blind Student's Popup Popcorn Store

Steven Crouch stevencrouch425 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 12:07:08 UTC 2024

Hello ladies and gents.
Thought you would like to know about the national Federation of the blind
of Michigan's popcorn fundraiser that's going on. And guess what? The
Michigan Association of blind students has jumped proudly on the awesome
Colonel filled bandwagon, to not only show our appreciation of what the
national Federation of the blind of Michigan has done, but also to raise
awareness of what the national Federation of the blind is, and it also
helps to raise money for events, such as our state Convention. So without
further do, here is the link to the Michigan Association of blind students
popcorn pop-up store. Go on to the pop-up store, and get your selection of
popcorn. You will not regret this it might be your best offer you'll ever
have as a fun filled snack. So, get chowing down, and have a wonderful day.
Steven Crouch, Secretary of the Michigan Association of Blind Students of
the NFB of Michigan.

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/5j5ez56f