[Nfbmo] Greetings rom Springfield

Gary Horchem ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sun Oct 26 05:03:25 UTC 2008

Greetings from Springfield The chapter will hold our annual elections
on Saturday November 8th at 2 PM. also if anyone from St. Joe is
reading this when you guys have ypur elections please send the updated
list of board members so they can be posted on your website. I know
your board member bage didn't make it in the server move. don't worry
I have a copy of your chapter website and the page will be fixed when
rhe three wise webmasters get all the kinks worked out and can tell me
that an ftp upload of your site will not cause a chemacal meltdown.
Have a good eveing

Gary Horchem