[Nfbmo] Fw: SRC Public Accouncement

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 7 01:54:59 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Gerlt, Kimberly K
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 8:28 PM
Subject: SRC Public Accouncement

Hi Gary,
Would you please post the announcement below, regarding the SRC public forum, to your lists?
Thank you,
Kim Gerlt

Rehabilitation Council Meeting Information
Meeting Notice For All Persons With Interest In Services For The Blind

Conducted By

Rehabilitation Services For The Blind (RSB)

And

The State Rehabilitation Council For The Blind (SRC)

We need your input....

Again this year, RSB and the SRC need to know your concerns and comments regarding the services we provide for Missourians who are blind or visually impaired. This information is needed to plan for services in the future, as well as allowing us to better serve the people of Missouri today. Please let us know what you think about the programs operated by RSB.  There will also be a short presentation on RSB Services for the Self-Employment Entrepreneur.  Our next meeting is scheduled to be held:

Public Forum

RSB Services for the Self-Employment Entrepreneur

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Truman Hotel & Conference Center

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

1510 Jefferson Street

Jefferson City, MO

573-635-7171

A teleconference line has been provided for individuals who are unable to attend.  Please call 573-526-5398, if you are inside Jefferson City or 866-630-9345 if you are calling anywhere outside of Jefferson City, to join the public forum.

If you would like to attend the public forum but do not have transportation, contact the Independent Living Resource Center by April 27, 2009 at 573-556-0400.  Transportation will be available for individuals who do not have transportation and live within Cole county.

Business Meeting

Friday, May 8, 2009

8:00 am - 2:00 pm

Truman Hotel & Conference Center

1510 Jefferson Street

Jefferson City, MO

573-635-7171

If you are unable to attend this meeting but would like to make comments, you may do so by sending your comments and/or concerns in writing to Kim Gerlt, Liaison, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Court, Jefferson City, MO 65102-2320, or you can call us with your comments at 1-800-592-6004.  Anonymous comments welcomed.  E-mailed comments should be addressed to kimberly.k.gerlt at dss.mo.gov

Interpreters will be available, however, if you need an interpreter, if you are deaf-blind and wish to use an individual interpreter, or a copy of this announcement in your preferred medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.  We welcome and appreciate your participation in our council meetings.