[Nfbmo] funding for national convention

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 13:27:43 UTC 2009

If any of you know of a family with blind children, please inform them that there may be help in funding their trip to National Convention. Please have them contact me at debbiewunder at mchsi.com     or if they are new and need some assistance, please give them a hand; It is vital that we use grant money available to us to help get families to their first national convention who have blind children. The closing date for those who may be eligible for Jernigan Funding, the cut off date is April 15. Please share this with any one you know who may need help.

Debbie Wunder
debbiewunder at earthlink.net