[Nfbmo] Fw: Bill Neal Update

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 5 15:28:25 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Eugene Coulter
To: Gary Wunder
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 9:25 PM
Subject: Bill Neal Update

(Gary please send around)
I have some great news about Bill Neal's progress regarding his infection!
On Monday he completed 85 consecutive days of I.V. therapy. The nurses even presented him with a cake to congratulate him and thank him for not missing a single treatment. Later that afternoon he had a doctor's appointment and was pronounced fit as a fiddle.  He has two  more routine physical treatments and it will all be behind.
Florence  is ecstatic as she says his appetite has returned and she has him doing housework again. She also mentioned that his smoking   has been cut way down. And, of course he is back to his old self teasing and joking with all the customers at the store.
Thought you all would like to know
Gene