[Nfbmo] WARNING URGENT SSA

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 15 23:04:37 UTC 2009

Ha Ha!
Well, Jim in that case it is all GW's fault as the orginal letter  the first
member got was dated January 20 and I  am sure GW Bush  ordered it sent
weeks prior. In Carol's case the opeing inquiry was dated January 13 at GW
Bush's direction until she got followup investigavie piece yesterday. And it
was three weeks ago that our thrid member got the letter. You know the speed
of bureaucrats the investigative stuff had to begin in December or early
January at Mr. Bush's direction.
Laughing.
As we both know bureaucrats pretty well ignore who is Presdent or Governor
and just keep on doing their own thing; sometimes with great care and
concern and somtimes with total disregard for the rules or the facts.
Geneletters a