[Nfbmo] Fw: Jefferson City seminar

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 16 01:08:15 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Wekamp
To: williamsr13 at embarqmail.com ; tom stevens ; susan ford ; Shelia Wright ; roger hanger ; Robert Scott ; rita lynch ; patricia morrow ; lois almer ; gary wunder ; Fran Benham ; Dennis Miller ; bryan schulz ; brian wekamp ; Chris Tisdal
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 7:02 PM
Subject: Jefferson City seminar

Hello Folks:

I look forward seeing you all tomorrow; let me give you my cell phone number in case you need to get in touch with me.

It is 573 291 7495.

I will be in the Capitol building cafateria with the folders to give to folks when you arrive.

I look forward working with every one the next two days.

Thanks

Brian

573 635 6943