[Nfbmo] Fw: 2009 Friends of Wolfner Library Membership Meeting

debrabusch at earthlink.net debrabusch at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 20:30:12 UTC 2009

Gary,

Could you please send me some information about what's going on at the
convention? I'm trying to convey to my visually and blind support group
what they have to look forward to.  I'm trying real hard to reel them
in.  Some information would be very helpful to take with me this
Thursday. Thank you very much.

Deb Busch