[Nfbmo] Colonoscopy

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 23 23:35:11 UTC 2009

Good evening everyone,

    Yup here we go again! I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy this coming Friday
morning. I was originally referred for one in late 2007, but wanted to have
the ulcer delt with before having the colonoscopy. That was done last
summer. Everyone knows about my adventures associated with that surgery.
It's time for the main event.

    Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts as I'm hoping that
undergoing the colonoscopy won't cause me a set-back and the ulcer pain to
return. I've been pain-free for the past six months and want it to stay that
way. I'll appreciate that a lot.

    Mary will be with me this time for support and to look after Johnny
while I'm having the procedure. Perhaps we'll leave the hospital with a good
test results and perhaps a few folks to sponsor us in this year's March for
Independence. Let's see what kind of "Adventures" I have with this one. I'll
post the details on my blog for those interested in the play-by-play and
give everyone here a break. I'll send the blog URL in the next day or two.
Thanks again for keeping me in your prayers and thoughts.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver